JACKSON’S RETREAT ALPINE HOLIDAY PARK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Upon the completion of our booking process, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully this is your confirmed booking.
- Please view our Check In/Check Out Departure times and should you require an extension to these hours charges may apply.
- 100% Payment for all Powered, Non-Powered and Under Cover Sites are to be paid in full on booking confirmation, charges will be to Credit Card details supplied.
- 100% Payment for Manual/Phone bookings at time of booking.
- Roofed Accommodation: Deposit Payment. Upon your booking being confirmed, payment for your 1st night will be processed against the credit card details supplied.
- Should the provided Credit Card details not be valid your booking will no longer be confirmed until full Payment has been received.
- Credit Card details supplied must have an expiry date no later than the booked departure date.
- Where a booking is unable to supply a valid Credit Card, full booking payment can be accepted via Internet Banking, please request this option at time of booking.
- Credit card details supplied must be in the name of the Lead Guest at time of booking and the Credit Card holder authorizes payments not limited to: Deposit Payments, Administration Fees, No-Show Payments and any other charges relating to the attached booking.
- Remaining balances of your Booked Accommodation cost is due for full payment at Check In.
- Payment Options are: Cash NZ$, Visa & MasterCard Credit Cards or Internet Banking. Credit Card charges/fees may apply
- Please review our Cancellation Policy. Securing your reservation with your credit card details means that you accept our Terms & Conditions Policy.
- Roofed accommodation “The Barn” requires a 2 (two) night minimum stay during Christmas & New Year period or where advised in the booking process.
- Any cancellations within 72 hours of Arrival Date forfeit all paid deposits/funds and any funds due for payment will be debited to the booking Credit Card details supplied at booking.
- Any cancellations prior to 72 hours of check in time will be charged an Administration Fee of $25.00nzd minimum or 10% of booking value.
- All roofed accommodation cancellations within 7 days of arrival date will forfeit all paid deposits/funds.
- No refunds will be issued for reduction of nights booked or changes made to guest numbers, where changes are made within 72 hours of arrival date.
- Should a booking not be Checked In this booking will be deemed a “No-Show” and any funds due will be processed against the booking credit card supplied.
- All refunds/credits will be credited only to the booking Credit Card supplied.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations due to flight delays or events of Nature e.g. bad weather. Please ensure your Travel Insurance covers unforeseen circumstances.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled bookings within the Christmas/New Year period
- At the discretion of Management, changes to a booking maybe accepted as a postponement. This postponement can not be more than 1 month from the original date of arrival.
- We ask that all our guests consider purchasing Travel Insurance to ensure any unforeseen circumstances are covered.
- Rates: All advertised rates are NZD and inclusive of GST, rates may also change without prior notification.
- Pets: Are welcome by prior arrangement only and are not permitted inside any roofed accommodation or any Park buildings.
- 10% Discount for all NZMCA current members are applicable excluding Public Holidays or the Christmas/New Year Period.
- All visitors to the Park must first register at the Office and will be advised where to park their vehicle. Any guests found on site unaccounted for will be charge normal daily rates.
- Please be advised that all damage to Park property will be charged to the Lead Guests credit card details supplied.
- Our policy of No Smoking is for all Park buildings.
- Should any guest conduct themselves in the manner which is unacceptable to other guests or Management, Management reserves the right to terminate their booking and any funds paid/received will be refunded at the complete discretion of the proprietor.